Thursday, March 15, 2007

Do you need some liquid Oomph?

I got a little chill on my morning walk... I walk my little guy to school every morning... then do a walk around town.

This morning, I'm enjoying a hot cup of this delicately flavored liquid Oomph. I need to warm up!

And... It's part of my program.

I love it in the morning after my walk because it gets me going for the day...

I love it late afternoon too... You know during that time... when sometimes you feel like you're slowing down a bit and there's still lots of day left? Does that happen to you? I grab some water (either cold or hot), tear open of those liquid Oomph sticks.. and energetically go on with my day!

If you've got to have all the details....

Forget the coffee in the morning... get some liquid Oomph.

Some interesting things that I read in the details...
Here's what caught my attention...

  • Anti-microbial
  • Immunostimulatory
  • Anticarcinogenic
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Protective against cardiovascular disease
  • Detoxifier
  • Energy & fat loss stimulator

Ready to try some?

Want to leave a comment? Click on the comment link just below this post on the right side.

No comments: